Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagged... T.T

I'm Tagged by Judith;

Rules:1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they done got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago (1998) ?

  1. Everyday kena whack by teacher
  2. Everyday kena whack by mother
  3. Everyday kena scold by mother
  4. Everyday kena scold by grandmother
  5. Everyday kena scold by father

5 things on my to-do list today.

  1. Pangsai (shit)
  2. Wee Wee (pee)
  3. Kanasai BST lecture
  4. Fly car (sure wake up late for class)
  5. Sleep

5 Snacks I enjoy.

  1. Carlsberg
  2. Tiger
  3. Heineken
  4. Chivas
  5. Whisky

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire.

  1. Build a house larger than a castle
  2. Swimming pool without water but full of CASH
  3. Throw people that lin peh boh song inside the CASH pool, make them drown!
  4. Fish Leong is my house maid
  5. Samy Vellu my house punya jaga

5 of my bad habits.

  1. Want to say mah~~~
  2. Really want me to say mah~~~
  3. You sure u want me to say meh~~
  4. Lu sure boh~~
  5. TOO MANY LA TIU!!!

5 places i have lived.

  1. Father's lan jiao while lin peh still a sperm
  2. Mother's stomact while lin peh still a embrio
  3. Wai king house (lazy go back home)
  4. Teik wei house (lazy go back home)
  5. My house (lazy go out)

5 jobs I've had.

  1. CEO of "Too Free Nothing To Do" sdn bhd.
  2. Director of the movie "sin ka lan"
  3. "Calefe" of Taylors Business Foundation
  4. Part time drunken master
  5. Your father (lin peh)

5 people i tag.

  • Aiya dun wan waste time la.... Lin peh just tag whoever that are reading this la!!!


No comments: