Thursday, May 29, 2008

Masjid Jamek

I'm opening "stall" at masjid jamek these days... Helping people to register streamyx~~

Yea I knew that streamyx sux to the max but I no moeny la.... ><

Did something crazy as usual these days... Park my car on top of the divider opposite of Masjid Jamek starline LRT, open "stall" infront of Masjid Jamek putraline LRT station without lesen and many more.... (pics will be up soon) XD

Below are the conversation between a malay guy which selling keropok lekoh opposite my "stall" and me........ LOL


*Around 4pm like that, DBKL come to ronda*

One of them will shout : blah~ blah~

And everyone will start to pull their "stall" away to find a place and hide.


Melayu: Budak, DBKL datang la... (baik hati look)
Yang: Oh~~ (tidak apa look)
Melayu: Lu sini ada lesen? (baik hati look)
Yang: Tak ada woh~~ (tidak apa look)
Melayu: Apa sal tak mau lari?! (monkey look)
Yang: Tak tau woh~ I punya ah head masih tak de lari~ (actually he adi belanja DBKL teh tarik liao)
Melayu: Oh~~ (understand my situation)
Yang: HEHEHEHE (sorhai look)

*While pulling his "stall" away*

Melayu: Wei budak! I punya kerusi tolong I simpan kat lu punya tempat boleh? (sorhai look)
Yang: No problem~~~ (CB look)
Yang: Keropok lekoh mana?! I banyak lapar la!! (Still demand for food in this time)
Melayu: Nanti I bagi!! (banyak CB budak ni)
Yang: ZZZzzzzz (continue my sleep)

No comments: