Saturday, May 17, 2008

Keep Going

Sad? Not 1st time...

Confuse? Not 1st time...

Depress? Not 1st time...

Lost? Not 1st time...

Dissapointed? Not 1st time...

Fail exam? Not 1st time...

No sales? Not 1st time...

Bankrup? Not 1st time...

Don't know what to do? Not 1st time...

No one else to talk to? Not 1st time...


No matter what situation I'm into now, I believe that if I keep going on, I'll find the way to solve it...

Well, don't really know how to explain it... But, it always works!! ><


How I know?? Because it's NOT 1ST TIME... ^^

2 comments:

Eng Yi Hong said...

Yea, that the way dude. Go for it, ever give up. Do the impossible. And when u are soemhoe rich, don;t forget to treat me. hehe, anyway, never give up. Keep that in mind.

Ong De-Yang said...

Hahaha... Fong sam... sure will treat u geh