Monday, June 16, 2008

I no late one u know???

To Miss jaya,

Teacher, I know I always late for class because I couldn't wake up... XP

But today i wake up damn early u know..... Ok la don't want to cheat u la, actually I din sleep the whole night so = didn't sleep la! hahaha same thing ma...

The reason I late for class today is.... because... because... because...

Ok la the story is like that, I start car damn early today thinking of becoming a ''guai zai'' today, manatau today the traffic is freeking jam compare to normal day... What la... When I wake up late traffic no jam but I still late for class, when I wake up early the traffic suddenly become so jam... WTH wei... Kanasai la like that......

Somemore today dunno why infront of the sec14 traffic light, linking to federal highway there, got 6 "FAN CHEONG" wan yeh (traffic police la)... Actually the traffic is damn smooth today, but thanks to those 6 "fan cheong", it become so... so... so.... mailto:%5E#$%@#$$%

So when reach the class that time, I ask mun yi....


Yang: 天理何在??!!!

Mun Yi: 在天堂。。。。 Amen

Yang: 骗人!!! T.T 55555555555555555555555555

No comments: