Sunday, September 27, 2009

Penang Trip~~

Just come back from Penang with a bunch of crazy friends...

which are....




Ee Ven

- Datin??? LOL!!! You might not feel anything but I am very happy when I saw you wearing the guitar necklace I bought for you 2 years ago at Melaka. Sorry because it only cost RM7, I should have bought you a better one if I know you will wear it till now....





Hian Pek

- In this photo, he wants to become obama so he is practicing now....




June aka Hian's property

- Fuuyooh... Sleep a lot ar in car...




Sheau Pey

- Food researcher, you done a great job in this trip. Appreaciate it...




Teik Wei

- 1st driver, thanks for leading the way in penang... I know finding road is stress... XP





Hon San

- Dai Lou!! Sorry for lefting you alone in this trip... Yum Cha count mine geh... You know I wont run away.. XD




Yee Yang and Peggy

- Sorry I don't have photo of both of you but I wont forget you all!! Yee Yang thanks for helping teik wei find road.. I understand the pressure of finding road.. hahahahaha










De-Yang

- 2nd driver, and a lazy chairman... Pattern Pattern chairman.... Only know how to play, eat, and drive, besides that he do nothing... I swear I wont bring him out to trip next time.. Haiz....

1 comment:

yishu ♥ said...

Boom Boom Pow!

HiaN that picture with that caption very funny!