Friday, March 21, 2008

I rasa i punya tangan kanan sudah patah...

Today went outing with heart 5 CG to putrajaya cycling.... I guess it was the first outing i went with heart 5, due to the busy-ness of each member.. lolz...

To tell the truth, i haven't been cycled for quite some years since i last fell down which cause me 15 scares... XD The reason i fell down is because the paddle that i step suddenly break... WTH =.=''

Today i fell down again! Because of the damn paddle... My shoelace hang gei at the paddle there somemore, so when i was planning to get down from the bicycle that time my shoelace pull the bicycle down as well! I ended up using my palm to hold me while i was going to fell down that time, and it make my right hand wrist damn kao PAIN!!!! If not mistaken the bone is fractured, becuse now i couldn't even balance my right hand while i'm holding my hand up... The feeling is..... ARGH!!! although i din show it at my face but keep smiling and smiling... hoping the pain will gone....

Somemore i've made a 'wise' decision for driving the girls to 1u shopping by my manual kanasai 4WD....(ganas betul org ini) Luckily i changed to my grandma automatic car while pass by my home, if not i'll be controling my strealing and changing the gear with only my left hand.... LOL!!

I feel damn regret while i'm shopping with the girls at 1u, because that time the situation on my hand is getting worst and worst! The entire ''journey'' was trying my best to tahan my pain-ness in my hand!.. and feel little bit dizzy while walking somemore... XD

But...



I'll try my best to cover my pain-ness for not letting others to know and worry about it (dunno got people want to worry or not). Anyway the whole thing is enjoy ma.... Not looking people pain... haha thats wat i think la.. XD

I really enjoy the trip with heart 5 CG although today i'm super duper bad luck today... At least I've done something incredible right... (Driving with only left hand + tahan the pain-ness of the bone fractured the whole day!)


P/S: Tomorrow must go to the tit da there ask the si fu to repair my hand liao.. If my hand continue lao gai dun wan to move like that i really GG adi... TOMORROW SCHOOL START!!!! Nouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (vannic style)

P/S: Who say not pain??!! You try and see la... I can see my bone in the wrist floting up to the surface of my hand... LOL... And the most important thing is, now i can't sleep!!!!!! DAMN PAIN!!!!!!

No comments: