Friday, March 7, 2008

Cibai people

This week I'm working at mid valley road show, got one fatty who come from penang, which is my road show partner... I started to wander that is't every fei zai that come from penang have the same lan jiao attitute, think that only them know everything and like to act boss.

I'm working with that fei zai for 3 days and i coundn't stand his attitute. Everytime i ask him question about computer stuff, he just act lan si and talk like wanna fight with me like that, the same thing happen while I'm serving my customer, I've lost quite a number of sales because of this lan jiao people. Nevermind, at first i think that maybe his personality is like that, but when i see him serve his customer, his talking style is like 180 degree change... Totally different than the way he speak to me. Somemore he like to order people to do this do that, like big boss like that...

Today some problem happen between me and him about the microsoft stuff la... That lan jiao fei hai go scold me gao gao for din notice the customer about the microsoft is actually trial version. Sweat la... customer didn't ask i din tell la! For the new window the microsoft is always trial 2 month only ma... Everywhere also same de... Mahai who are him to comment about the my way to do sales??!! Now I'm the top sales of the road show not the lan jiao fei hai la... Somemore because of him my friend miss a sales of a dekstop... Lan jiao u think logicly la... Customer hear the microsoft is rm450 they sure scared and wont buy liao de la, they rather go lawyat there install pirated de... Cibai you somemore want to fuck me for not telling the customer ... This is my way of doing sales ok?!! Every senior also do like that.. customer didn't ask we didn't tell la... common sence la mahai! Who are you to comment about my way of sale??!! NOW I'M THE TOP SALES NOT YOU OK???!!!!

Then after he scold me like that i finally cannot tahan then fuck him gao lat gao lat somemore show him the middle finger until he keep quiet. After that everything came to normal, then manatau that fei hai go backstab me infront of the manager (childish feller). The manager just listen to what he say and didn't say anything. After that the manager call me come and gap lui with me... and he tell me to push more sales, then i ask my manager that the way i do is't correct or not, then he say the same thing ask me, customer didn't ask we didn't tell la, cause now everywhere also the same thing ma..... LOL

No comments: