Saturday, March 22, 2008

GG

Today went to see the doctor ask him to repair my hand and he told me that my 8 little bone supporting my wrist are dislocated... XD

So everything started by putting my hand under a light to make my hand warm to increase the blood circulation speed at my wrist. Then is the scary part... The doctor press my hand gao lat gao lat and swing it!!! ARGH!!!! PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

After 15 min of torchering my hand, the doctor balut my hand and give me some pill that can tahan sakit... According to him tonight i'm gonna be having a " wanderfull " night... Oh god....


Did i ever regret for going cycling and the following activity that day and not going for treatment in that day? I will probably say no... hahahaha because thanks to the outing included the shopping session, I suddenly found out something that i didn't realise all the time... It's all aranged by god to let me realise this... LOL

No comments: