Sunday, April 18, 2010

My mouth open damn big




The old lady in the video is the contestant in Britans got talent in 2010 named Susan Boyle.



Firstly, I've watched the video more than 10 times and I will open my mouth and raise up my eye brown automatically whenever she starts singing.



I am touched when I watches this video everytime.


By looking at her profile, she's an unemployed 47 age old lady.


By looking in this video clip, I felt that everyone is againts her when she step on the stage and everyone wants to see what funny things that she will do while she is singing.


However, she shows her increadible voices to the public and at last, everybody supports her!


I am touch because by looking into her eye, I feel lonelyness in her. I feel that she is a lady that are lonely that stays on her own and nobody is supporting her. And end up when she get a big big clap from the audience, I see happiness in her eye. That's what she wants and dreamed of!


But afterall she is a confident and potential old lady that are able to show up her talent in the TV which I guess that no people will have the courage to show up their potential like her even they have their potential but they always not confident about themselves.



Some noises from the heart might say, why I need to show? People sure will laugh at me one.


Some noises from the heart might say, hey! she is an old lady la but I am a teenager. She have nothing to lose but I got.


Some noises from the heart might say, thats not my style standing infront infront of the crowd.



However, no matter what reason the noises give, the fact is they will not show out but keep finding excuse for themselves to make them feel better.


Some noises from the heart might say, ya i am scared, ya i am a coward, so what??


They are just finding excuse to cover and don't even take the motivation to change it. And their life will still remain the same. You have a poor life, then you are poor forever; You have a fucked up life, then you'll fucked up forever.



Everyone have a dream since they are young but end up when time goes by, when they meet some obstacle, seeing people fail time to time, they will think forget what they want from the very beginning starting.


And the worst part is they will always find excuse to deny it. As it only will be known by themselves only.


Some might say, different people have different perspective of seeing an object.


It's true but come to think of it, it is the excuse they give to cover their disabality? Be honest to yourself since they are nobody know about that they are thinking right now.


Peeps imagine that the old lady didn't stand up on the stage that day. What is she doing now? And what is she thinking now??

She is able to success today because she is willing to face the obstacle herself! And when she decided to do that, she is the winner! Even if she fails, she is still the winner!

Unlike people that stop trying and fuck everything up because of, "THEY DON'T KNOW" but they always said that "THEY DON'T WANT".

Isn't it FUNNY & SAD???????


By the way I feel quite helpless to myself after i watched this video clip. I don't even dare to face myself. And how I am able to face other people?

Changes need to be made if not I will be like that forever.

XD

1 comment:

Joanne Kat said...

walao dato ong salute to someone lol