Saturday, January 16, 2010

New year resolution lo~~~

It seems that it's a bit late to write the resolution here.


Sorry for leaving my blog so deadly because I was damn busy nowadays. Started to work as a merchandiser of an online game company and i receive the same question and end up I gave them the same answer.

Q: What is your job scope?? / Do what de??? / What is merchandiser??


A: LONG GAI!!!!!



XD



It is a very challenging job for me since it requires me to travel all the time, FINDING ROADS (kanasai my weakness) and managing events. It's not the simple simple event but it need to stated the budget, the proposal to the boss and bla bla bla bla...














Cut the crap~~~





Well, here is my resolution for the year 2010!


1) Get more money
2) Play more
3) Study more



LOLX I guess this is very simple but I just couldn't think of anymore for example a new camera, new hand phone.


I can get all those if I had more money isn't it?

No comments: