Thursday, November 26, 2009

Fucking Accounting 2

I've changed my mind....



I don't wanna withdraw even until the very last minute...



So I used 4 days to master all the question in the final exam...



From 0%, which means I know nothing about that subject from lecture 1 to lecture 12 before that...



And I done it..... In 4 days..... 12 weeks work man....







I need to get at least 80/100 in my final exam to pass this subject because I get 0% for my assessment.







I am pretty sure that I can do well in my final. But 80/100 seems impossible.... Somemore is accounting... Not normal accounting but is degree 2nd year subject....





ARGHHHHHHH~~~~~~~




If I failed my exam because I don't know how to do it. Its ok... But this time... I know how to do!!! I will fail this subject with high carrying marks in my final, opps... just not high enough... DAMN PISS!!!!

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Fuyoooh!!!
All the best wei! :D

Joanne Kat said...

hahahah all the best to u

Unknown said...

eh what happen la... ? hmm.. how come internal assessment failed?