Saturday, June 20, 2009

Die hard in library

I can't believe I am doing this crazy stuff. I think this is the most crazy stuff I've ever done in my life...


Can you believe de yang is STUDYING in the library this week??? hahaha!!!


Somemore from 8am-10pm everyday man!!!!


14 hours times 5 days.. = 70 hours!!!


I spend my fucking 70 hours in the library for the whole week!!!


What the hell is happening man de yang~~




Nevermind la.. sometimes, somethings you just don't understand. XP (inside joke)



How i know?? Maybe he bluff you??? (inside joke)

4 comments:

yean_c said...

really ma? good for u! =D

j u j u u j u n e said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...
i can't do that"
impressive....
weeeei wuuuuuu.....

Ong De-Yang said...

To meng yean and June: Exam come no choice... T.T.. stresssssssssss leh

yean_c said...

haha.. library has been my 2nd home too.. good luck for exams~ =)