Tuesday, May 12, 2009

TAG AGAIN!!!

Nowadays punya teenagers memang..... Hari hari main tag punya... haiz.....



Here's the direction:
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At last, choose seven people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
"De Yang- I like your funny way when u r answering the tagged questions." by Dorothy

1. My name is Ong De-Yang...
2. You can also call me Dato Ong...
3. Don't call me lily....
4. I am 20 years old this year...
5. I am a good boy...
6. No smoke...
7. No drink....
8. No gamble...
9. Like to study...
10. Like to go school...
11. Goals ah..... I didn't watch "Goal Goal Goal Aleh Aleh Aleh"
12. I prefer watching the soccer ball hit the referee's HEAD!! HAHAHA
13. Hit kukujiao also can....
14. I also like to sleep...
15. I mean who don't like to sleep?
16. Haha~~~~

Now, i'd like to tag 7 people:
Dorothy- COUNTER TAG BACK YOU!!!
George Bush - I know nowdays you very sien....
Samy Vellu- I know nowadays you also very sien lah....
June - YES SIR!!!!
Pey- 南无阿弥陀佛。。。
CheeLek - Didn't tag you before leh~~~

1 comment:

Nic said...

aiyo..you damn farney la..never change since last time :)