Friday, September 19, 2008

Farhan VS Yang

It's 5.45am in the morning and I still can't sleep... Actually is because I forgot to sleep lah.. XD Really hope that there's more than 24 hours a day..


Suddenly, Farhan suddenly cum msn me.. That feller ngam ngam finish his breakfast.. He was like damn suprise when he c me online at this time.

Actually now i m so worry about my class later la.. Because I scared I will sleep in class, although I always do so.. XD But still vry "fan nao" lah..

Then that feller come LC me say he can wake up so early eat breakfast.. Zzzzzz






Farhan: Dey, I purposely wake up at 5am to eat breakfast leh!! You can anot????!!! HAHAHAHA




Yang: ...........





Yang: .................






Yang: ..............................................













Yang: &%#$%@$#%$^#%$@^&%^#%#%#$%@$#@#@!^&()*(^












Yang:



Yang: NAH!!! I forgot to sleep the whole night lah!!! YOU CAN ANOT??!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Farhan: lei mou chin tou lah!!!!! (you got no future with malay accent)

2 comments:

FaRHaN said...

Wah...chi bai say until like dat ...

Farhan : You forgot to sleep, next time forgot wear underwear la !!! (As you normally DO) !!! Eyh...i dunno la....not sure not sure ...XD XD

FaRHaN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.