Sunday, August 3, 2008

PC FAIR!

Yang: Hello boss?

Boss: Ha mi dai ji?

Yang: Tomorrow what time I need to reach there ah?

Boss: U like lo, around 10 sumthing la~

Yang: Oh.. Then I wan to ask ah, because fri i got go, but i c got so many agent woh... Can do meh?

Boss: Wahahaha... You guess 2day my team do how many case?

Yang: Deng... How I know woh~

Boss: 95

Yang: HAR???!!!

Boss: 95 la!

Yang: Wakao!! LC la now...

Boss: Ngek Ngek

Boss: What are you doing now?

Yang: Finishing the XO with my friend... Boss you want join ah?

Boss: Cheh.. If I join u all sure drunk one.. haha

Yang: Sure boh?! Haha we 5 people almost finish the whole bottle of XO in 2 hour liao woh...

Boss: Then u got drunk?

Yang: ..... I drunk liao will ask you tomorrow what time need to go work meh? hahahaha

Boss: Crazy people....


Then the boss go "kap" my phone....



Walao eh..

Tomorrow got hope~

Tomorrow got hope~~

Hehehehe


P/S: Now i know why my grandfather always drink late late, wake up early early liao... Because I also like that jor... LOL.. Wake up damn early man today! Btw... I still couldn't believe that I finish 1/4 bottle of XO and only feel pening! Hahahahahahaha

No comments: